the grass and the man who mows it

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Words thrown about
Lost like skipping stones
I said
Love and cherish friendship and forever
Well I never well I never
Meant much at all
Except everything exceptional
Or all the words you never hear for all
The things you think you mean
Or how things aren't but ought to be
Posted by burntpandafur at 6:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

burntpandafur
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2025 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Words thrown about Lost like skipping stones I sa...
      • Gifted like a kiss from tidal lips Over soft stone...
      • Only love skips up To cry Or sooner dance around I...
      • New stories are lost within sight Of the fading we...
      • the general goings on of the sun-burnt neighborhoo...
      • in new york i got drunk to tell the truth and almo...
      • so much i do not know shadow things mirror memori...
      • Fog hugs and mistful kisses Tell the memory I mis...
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Zemdega. Powered by Blogger.